It has been a while.
AND we got married already!
At times, God gives you so much heartaches in the past, so as to appreciate what the real essence of happiness is.
I thank God for giving me YOU.
* So what is this all about? We had Spotify playlists for each other, and as I was listening to the songs, I just decided to make this one– out of the blue. See what love brings me? I am happy. *
I know this is such a drag
But i love you, i just wanna brag
This feels so good and oh so nice
I love you babe, i think this could be a vice
Like our heartwarming songs,
it is only to you that i wanna belong
You have stolen my heart
Part of a song we always hear
Yes babe you just stole it
Keep it and pls take care of it’s every bit
Accidentaly in love, oh yes we were
Unplanned. Like waves of the ocean that naturally passed the shore
Could this be that we were meant to be
Only time will tell us where we will be
You and i both loved
I think we are lucky to find each other
So a thankful heart is what i have
Happy moments that hopefully we could always have
You can kiss me in the moonlight
Because, i only wanna be with you day and night
Oh this kiss, this kiss
Yes my bossh, it is such a bliss
It’s you that makes me sane
For you brings out the better me
You always want what is best for me
And a grateful love is what i could give
Something in your voice makes my heart beats fast
So maybe in the universe that is so vast
You are God’s gift to me
Hoping someday you and I will be a “we”
I would runaway with you. A part of me will always say yes.
For with you, i feel so secure and i do love you, that is for sure.
Babe, this love is real
I have a lifetime to show you how i feel
So don’t go away and just stay true
Because ill be lost in space without you
Incredible how the heart gets broken once, twice or even fifteen times but it does get back to its regular beat. It becomes a collection of anger, hatred, in denials, pent up emotions and even love. It creates an illusion of madness, a long rope that could either be twisted or knotted, that sometimes, only the person who twisted it could extinguish the pain. A broken heart is a painful scenario, a sad phase and a not so nice part of any one’s movie. People do crazy things when hearts get broken, it takes you to a ride. At a certain point, it gets bumpy, you drift, you accelerate highly, you become reckless- very reckless and at the end, booms! You bump your own head into what they call as sanity. Like an imaginary book, it teaches you so many lessons like you have just finished a PhD course. It keeps you grounded and it keeps you swimming in the world called growth.
Incredible how the heart manages to accept the pain but still smile in the end, accept the crushing but still fly high above. Be it a shot of epinephrine, or a chest resuscitation, figuratively of course, how amazingly it lives. Much more to that, how amazing is the One who created such greatness. The creator must have known how tenacious the heart is that it will only keep what is worth it and what is really meant to be.
Incredible, how the heart keeps the optimism and how it patiently waits. It starves itself from the overly sweetness of the world till it sees the perfect time to beat again and till it finds someone who would be worth another tear. For every tear shed makes the heart’s owner better and wiser. Yes, better and wiser, because a handful of mistakes and funny choices were once made.
Incredible how the heart learns to work pretty hard again, how it heals and how it beats again for another longing heart. Like any noise would never be heard but only the music of the birds and how it completes every day with even a silent smile. Perfectly, how the heart erases all the pain and substitutes it with triple laughter and glee. It is such a wonderful science. A perfect creation. How for another minute, every rainbow pops out it’s every colour and the world becomes such a happier place to live in, again.
To all my friends whose hearts have been broken yesterday and today, I know how it feels and know that God is intricately making a good plan and to the person who showed me that truly, hearts get fixed- THANK YOU and I love YOU wholeheartedly..
he is the sweetest!
How can i tell you?
That yes i feel a bit blue
For the very simple reason
That i am missing you
Your very presence keeps me warm
And like everything seems oh so calm
Your voice is like my favorite song
Something that i really long
Your touch is what i crave for
And like every moment is so sure
The hugs and kisses that i love
Oh those are what i long to have
Even the simplest things that we enjoy
The teasing full of joy
All the time that i am beside you
Like it is all i ever wanna do
Watching you sleep and waking up beside you
Is like the best thing to do
Eating and just simply hanging out
I am happiest without a doubt
So babe, as i lay in bed tonight
Think of me as i hug you tight
Because it is not just a hunch
Truly, i Miss you so much
and yes.. tomorrow and the next days, months and hopefully years.
1. When you annoyingly imitate my voice or the way i say things, or the words I usually use and I do the same. Then, it makes us laugh and we realise how we miss each other more.
2. How you just can’t stop the hugs and kisses and the holding of hands. For nothing is more comfortable than your arms wrapped around me and nothing is sweeter than your kisses full of love.
3. How easy and how earth shakingly good it feels to say i love you to you, on a repeat mode, like a pirated CD.
4. How you inspire me to be better, to be good and to look forward to every tomorrow.
5. How thoughtfully you gave me a bottle of vitamins that really made me feel how much you do care. And not to mention the never ending reminders for me to take it as you know how stubborn i am.
6. How you makes me smile after a really bad day at work. And it just makes me feel so lucky to have known you.
7. How you do things your own special way.. Like everything is added with an extra cup of sugar, like everything is extra sweet and nice.
8. How you manages to text me, call me and keep me inform about anything. It makes me feel how much you want me to be part of your life.
9. How you proudly post our photos or even the iloveyou toast, it re assures me how much you want me to be with you and how happy you are in what we have.
10. How the little child comes out naturally within us and we are able to nurture it, make fun of it, love it and accept it. How we can just be ourselves when we are together.